"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Aunt Chrissy's baby shower
The weekend before last we were in Phoenixville, PA, outside of Philadelphia, for Rick's sister's baby shower. She's due next week, so now we're just waiting for the good news!!
Our baby gift to them was an Ergo baby carrier, and the evening after the shower, Nate decided to try it out, using Parker as a baby-substitute! :)
Parker also likes bags, and the morning we left, she perched herself on top of our toiletries bag. I think she was just trying to keep Cate from leaving.
Sorry these pics are backwards in order, but above, you can see that Cate took an active role in the opening and exploring of gifts. Her Aunt Chrissy said that she was going to search Cate's bag for stolen merchandise before we left!
Below, Cate made friends with the Fink's granddaughter, Tashi. The girls had a good time together!
Look at that outfit! It was a shower outfit sent to Cate from her Gr. Aunt Chris, Gr. Aunt Tish, and Nana Davis.
Before the party started, Cate was already putting her own baby in the baby bathtub.
We only wish that we would have had more time to spend with family- including Nana and Grandpa Davis. Hopefully we'll see them again soon! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...I miss that little thief! I am so happy she came to visit us and that she brought her parents with her.
Post a Comment