Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Visit at Uncle Jon's

Since we were in Philly for Chrissy's baby shower, we decided to go down to Maryland to see Uncle Jon and family. Rick and I used to spend many a weekend at their house when we were in DC, and now we so rarely get to visit them- they had never even met Cate! So it was good to get back there and eat some of Aunt Christine's good cooking!

My cousin, Christopher, who will be a sophomore in college this fall. Hard to believe he was in elementary school when I moved to DC- yikes! Erika was gone for the weekend, and we were sorry to miss her! :(



Somehow, I never got Aunt Christine in any of these pictures. I think because she was in the kitchen cooking up a storm the whole time. But Cate sends her a big thank you for the juice boxes- something I had never bought for her before but were a huge hit! They were also a crucial survival tool for the drive home. I don't dare admit how many I let her drink..... :)


"Hey, Uncle Jon, when are those kabobs going to be ready?"

So cute.

"Uncle" Dennis, good and long time family friend happened to be staying at Uncle Jon's the same night we were. He also had not met Cate yet, but Cate ran to him with open arms when she met him (???). She has always been attracted to odd men. hee hee hee :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gee, that Uncle John sure looks like your dad!!!