Saturday, July 11, 2009

Would this be classified as a temper tantrum?




I feel mildly guilty for filming this episode, but I think it's sometimes fun to record some of Cate's not-so-perfect moments. This went on for a good 10 minutes or so, and the rolling around on the floor occurred in the living room and dining room also. I think it all started b/c we wouldn't let her play on the laptop, and I finally had to take her outside to distract her. Can we say, "Terrible Twos?" Oh wait, she's only 18 months. Uh-oh!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, and this girl is coming here next weekend? Hmmmm.....

Linda P. said...

Now where did those genes come from???
She must just miss her Gramma Linda:)

Donna said...

Yep...sooo funny!!! Mike was telling us today that Bailey got a new doll yesterday and that she carried it around all day and they knew that when it was time to put toys away before she went to bed there would be trouble....so they got out the camera and recorded that tantrum. They said she kept saying "No" and running to mama for help..again, so funny! Ah life...

Laurie said...

I think those tantrum genes may have come from her Aunt Laurie...sorry! :)

Claire said...

Oh, a flair for the dramatic that one has...love it. :-) (btw - whoever coined the term "terrible twos" didn't yet have a three year old...tantrum + talking back = time out...repeat this scenario over and over and over)

Grammie and Grandpa's Grandchild said...

Maybe it is time to buy Cate her own Barbie laptop.
Belva:)