Inside tours of the ship are going on today and tomorrow, but we decided to check it out from the river, so we put the boat in and cruised past for some pictures. If you notice in the picture below, there's a guy hanging off the front mast (which I'm sure has a more official name than "front mast").
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Saturday, July 11, 2009
HMS Bounty II
Inside tours of the ship are going on today and tomorrow, but we decided to check it out from the river, so we put the boat in and cruised past for some pictures. If you notice in the picture below, there's a guy hanging off the front mast (which I'm sure has a more official name than "front mast").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see the sun's finally shining in Maine:) Good day for a cruise and everyone is looking very seaworthy!
What a neat part of the world you live in!!! -sigh-
Post a Comment