Rick went off to work a little before 7 this morning, and I was so thrilled that it wasn't me leaving for work! As he was heading out the door, I heard Cate start to stir. I kept my fingers crossed that she wouldn't decide to get up yet, and luckily, she did eventually fall back to sleep. Then, she didn't get up until 9:30!!! I guess four days home playing hard with Daddy and one at day care can really wear a girl out! Even she needed a day of rest. I went in her room at 9 am just to make sure she was still breathing. Here's what I found.
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Saturday, September 20, 2008
A lazy Saturday morning
Rick went off to work a little before 7 this morning, and I was so thrilled that it wasn't me leaving for work! As he was heading out the door, I heard Cate start to stir. I kept my fingers crossed that she wouldn't decide to get up yet, and luckily, she did eventually fall back to sleep. Then, she didn't get up until 9:30!!! I guess four days home playing hard with Daddy and one at day care can really wear a girl out! Even she needed a day of rest. I went in her room at 9 am just to make sure she was still breathing. Here's what I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to bite that butt and, being her aunt, I am allowed : )
Post a Comment