"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Did she have a big mark on her forehead when she woke up? I love how she exercises in her sleep. Sweet! I think she should come and see her AC!!!
OMG, that is so adorable! I love when she's sleeping, head jerks back, and then she jumps in her sleep!!!
That is hilarious! We need to find one of those for Sophie. So cute!!
That was so stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did she have a big mark on her forehead when she woke up? I love how she exercises in her sleep. Sweet! I think she should come and see her AC!!!
OMG, that is so adorable! I love when she's sleeping, head jerks back, and then she jumps in her sleep!!!
That is hilarious! We need to find one of those for Sophie. So cute!!
That was so stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment