Friday, November 7, 2008

Cate loves to dance!

Last night Rick was teaching a CPR class, and Cate and I were home having dinner. I put on Jake Brother's CD for dinner music, and we were listening to it after dinner while we were playing. When the song The Way You Love Me came on, Cate started dancing!!! It was so funny! I started taking videos, and Cate just kept finding new ways to wiggle. Here are just some of the highlights!













She's a baby headbanger!! Should we tell Cate she isn't at a heavy metal concert? :)




Different song but still dancing!

4 comments:

Linda P. said...

Looks like she has some of Gramma's and Aunt Laurie's dancing genes. Do they have a Sweet 16 in Maine?:)

Laurie said...

She is too cute :) I can't wait to dance with her next time we see her!

Anonymous said...

What a goober!! Who wants to tell her that head banging kind of went out in 1994? When I see her, will she be sporting a trench coat and some flannel?

I also love how she got so into her dancing that her sock has been flung across the floor. Who needs both socks to get down with her bad self? Not that girlie!

Hehe...she's so cute!!

Donna said...

She's a rockin' babe!!!!