Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cate on the move & playing peekaboo



Now that Cate is cruising all around the furniture, one of her new favorite games is to play peekaboo over the coffee table. Rick's on the other side of the table, but the sun seems to be blocking him out.




Another of Cate's favorite games is to be chased around on the floor. She still hasn't quite mastered the crawling up on all fours, but truthfully, she doesn't really even try that often. I think she's learned that it's just quicker to army-crawl, and on the hardwoods, she can really get going!




I love how she goes from silly to serious when she gets to those peppercorns!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, an empty box and some spices? WooHoo..Chrismtas for that little turkey will be E-A-S-Y!

Linda P. said...

Isn't she great? A baby that understands tough economic times...smart girl:)

Donna said...

From what I can see in the videos Cate is fast,...going to be walking in NO time, loves interaction, is innovative and has a terrific sense of humor...what a future!!!

Cassie said...

I am in love with her laugh...so cute!