We've been having lots of fun with Nan and Grandpa Davis, but I just realized that somehow we haven't gotten any pictures with them. I guess we had better get on that before they leave tomorrow! Today we went down to LL Bean to do a little shopping. It was crazy busy, of course. We did snap a family picture next to the Bean boot, and Cate really liked checking out the trout and salmon in the big fish tank.
Ok, so below are the pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner. Rick had to work on Thanksgiving, so we had our meal on Friday, and Sheila also came over to eat with us. I made up a little plate of food for Cate- mashed potatoes, turkey, and peas. She wasn't sure at first (see photo below), but once she got past the "weird" food textures, I think she enjoyed it!
2 comments:
I love the picture of her with food hanging out of her mouth. It looks like she's saying "what'choo talking about Willis?"
j
Love the last picture...you can see the wheels turning..."what's this stuff????" So funny!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment