This little dishwasher incident occurred while I was at school last week. Rick was unloading the dishwasher and walked into the dining room to put dishes back in the hutch. When he came back around the corner, Cate was crawling up onto the dishwasher door. So instead of grabbing her, he decided to grab the camera. I think his commentary says it all.
Just within the past week, Cate has abandoned the army crawl for "real" crawling. I love her noises- she sounds like she's trying to crawl up Mt. Everest or something. We've also gotten her to stand on her own for up to about 5-6 seconds at a time, but whenever we get out the camera, she decides she's going to sit down. We'll continue working on documentation...
3 comments:
I love Rick's talking to her! That is so a dad thing to say. In our house, Daddy's are for playing with and Mommy's are for cuddling and discipline. How come they get the easier end of things? :)
So funny!!!
She is a really good crawler! One of our grandchildren did the "vietnam vet" crawl...w one leg dragging, and the other did a "ballerina" crawl w her leg sideways and up, not wanting to touch the ground. They all have style!!
Now if we could just teach her how to unload that dishwasher!:)
Love,
Gramma
Post a Comment