"Wait a second," you're thinking, "That's not a picture of Cate. I've been tricked!" You're right! I snuck in this picture because I MADE this advent calendar. No, seriously. I sewed it on my Leave-it-to-Beaver era sewing machine. Aren't you impressed? I have to say it turned out about a thousand times better than I expected. Now it still might not win the blue ribbon at the Ashland County fair, but I bet it could at least place in the 12 and under category. I even learned how to make a box pleat.
Ok, back to Cate. The other day she climbed into the coffee table.
If your first thought when you looked at this picture was, "Eeek!!! She's going to fall off the counter!" that was my thought too. Rick assured me she was never in danger. :) But after you get past that, isn't she cute in her hat and drinking out of her sippy? They had just come in from outside- hence the rosy cheeks.
Since the green jacket was a bit much for the moment, we have gone with this fleece number as a temporary backup. It seems to be doing the trick.
3 comments:
Good job, Lins. The Advent calendar looks great!
Cate's pretty darn cute also:)
Love,
Mom
That advent calendar is very cute - I'm impressed...but one question..why are the numbers out of order? Enlighten me...
Love the rosey chheks and the new teeth!!!! Nice job sewing, too!
Post a Comment