Thursday, April 23, 2009

15 months old... and being a baby?!?!

Rick's coworker Nick stopped over yesterday with his daughter Olivia for a little playdate with Cate. Olivia is only 4 months old, so I brought out Cate's old playmat for Olivia. After dinner, Rick and I were still at the table when we looked over into the living room and noticed Cate had decided to give it a try, for old times sake!


Cate had her 15 mo. checkup today, and she got a great report. She's still holding in the 50th percentile for both height and weight- 30.5 inches and 22lb. 11oz, respectively. Developmentally, she's right on target. We were thankful for a good report!!

We sat on the porch today blowing bubbles, and Cate was kind enough to let me take some pictures of her without grabbing for the camera.


Look at those little curls coming in!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I believe those little curls are also known as a mullet.

I love her! She is so sweet!!