I guess she doesn't have her dolly with her on the steps, but this has also become a favorite hangout. The bottom step seems to be just the right height for sitting and having a snack, as is the open dishwasher door.
"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Cate and her babies
Cate has recently taken a huge interest in her baby dolls. It really started when Mom and Dad were up visiting, and Mom showed her how to "feed" her babies. For those of you who know me well, it probably comes as no surprise that I hadn't done a very good job of teaching Cate how to play with dolls. But now she loves them, and she gives them hugs and kisses, and she brought one of them to the dinner table the other night and insisted on feeding it from her sippy and giving it spoonfuls of tuna noodle casserole.

I guess she doesn't have her dolly with her on the steps, but this has also become a favorite hangout. The bottom step seems to be just the right height for sitting and having a snack, as is the open dishwasher door.
Here she's getting ready to read a book to Dolly, who is swaddled in a baby doll-sized blanket that Mom thinks Grandma may have made years ago. Cate has also started unwrapping the baby and trying to rewrap it herself. That's not going quite as well.
I guess she doesn't have her dolly with her on the steps, but this has also become a favorite hangout. The bottom step seems to be just the right height for sitting and having a snack, as is the open dishwasher door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Another kindred spirit:)
Hugs and kisses.
Love,
Gramma
Post a Comment