"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Monday, August 24, 2009
August pictures
A couple of weeks ago, Rick took Mom and Dad down to Five Islands on the boat, and Cate and I drove down and met up with them for lunch.

Dad and Rick leaving to head back home. Mom rode back in the car with Cate and me.
Cate had a good time playing in the water with Grandpa. It was so hot, and we couldn't stand to be anywhere other than with our toes in the water!
I picked up Cate a bubble blowing machine, mostly b/c I was getting light-headed blowing bubbles all day long. It's been quite a hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep,...it looks like Ma and Pa Pappas took to living in Maine like a duck to water! Just looks like so much coastline fun!!! Too funny seeing Jay with water poured over his head by a 1 year old!!!
Post a Comment