"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Monday, August 24, 2009
Party for the twins
Last Friday afternoon we went up to the Heichel's house for a 1st birthday party for Claire's twins. She's been up in Maine with the boys for the whole month of August, and it's been great to be able to see them! Below, Cate's handing out the birthday hugs!

Claire's oldest, Jack, really took a liking to Cate. He was very good with her, and he really seemed to enjoy playing with her.
Nathan and Matthew all ready to eat cake, and Jack all ready to blow out their candles and run off with the Nemo fish decorations. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved seeing Jane and Claire!! How fun!!!
Post a Comment