"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Mommy & Gramma take a hike
Today while Rick and Dad went down to Five Islands in the boat, Mom and I took Cate on a hike down at a new preserve at Birch Point in West Bath. It was a beautiful walk through the woods- everything was SO green!! Then at the end of the trail, it opens up to a view of one of the bays. If any of you remember the pics and videos from a year ago of the party at Rick's coworker's house on the point (and the lobster boat rides), that's pretty much the direction we're looking in the picture below. He lives just a little further down the road in Birch Point.
Pardon the shot of my backside, but Cate is cute. She loves riding in the backpack, and she nearly fell asleep on the walk back to the car.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So peaceful and pretty...Gramma Linda looks....HAPPY!!
Post a Comment