"Before I had my child, I thought that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out." - Uma Thurman
Friday, August 7, 2009
Rocking moose
Laurie and Zach bought Cate this rocking moose when she was born, and she's finally big enough to ride it! It has moved downstairs to the living room, and she really gets going on it!
Yay! The rocking moose can finally be used! So funny to look back at the pic of you holding her on it when she was less than 2 months old! And now she's finally big enough to actually ride it. So cute! :)
1 comment:
Yay! The rocking moose can finally be used! So funny to look back at the pic of you holding her on it when she was less than 2 months old! And now she's finally big enough to actually ride it. So cute! :)
Post a Comment