So when Mom was up visiting, we went shopping for a winter coat for Cate, and I bought this super cute puffy green and pink jacket. Now, it's only a 12month size, but it seems to be a little too big. I put it on her and tried to get her in her car seat, but it was a no-go. Luckily, she will have a need for this jacket through probably next April, and it appears as though she has a pretty good attitude about the whole thing.
You may remember seeing Cate in this little pink outfit late last winter. It is only a 3-6 month size, but I still managed to get her in it when we went outside to rake leaves last week. I don't think it will fit her for much longer (or if she was wearing heavy clothes under it), but it seemed to do the trick for the time being. Thanks Libby and Tara- we're getting our use out of this one!
1 comment:
I love the coat. She looks like the Michelin man! Too cute!
Post a Comment